Are we on your insurance plan?
We are contracted with many different insurance plans and will file for reimbursement. It is your responsibility to know the details of your health insurance plan with regard to referrals, co-payments, deductibles and percentage of coverage.
We require your co-payment at the time of your visit. In addition to cash and checks, we also accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
North Atlanta OBGYN is part of the Atlanta Women’s Health Group (AWHG). If you have insurance payment questions or need assistance with your account balance please call 404.303.7520 at AWHG’s Central Billing Office.
To make an account payment online click here to access Atlanta Women’s Health Group secure online bill pay.
Billing for Laboratory procedures: All laboratory procedures are billed separately from your office visit. You could receive a laboratory bill from any of the following:
If you receive a bill from one of the labs listed above, please call the listed number for questions. If you still have a question and need additional help, please do not hesitate to call our office at 404-255-0621 and ask for billing.
We participate with the following insurance plans:
- Alliant Health Plan
- Aetna (all products)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (all open access plans)
- BCBS Pathway
- Pathway X
- Guided Access HMO
- Champus/Champus Tricare
- Cigna (all open access plans)
- Coventry (all products)
- Employers Health
- First Health
- First Medical Network/SuperMed
- Great West Healthcare HMO/PPO/POS
- Health One Alliance
- Humana HMO/PPO/POS/Choice Care/Humana
- Lifewell Health Partners
- MDI Healthcare Solutions
- Multi Plan
- Nova Net
- PHCS PPO/Open Access
- Principle Edge Network
- United Healthcare
- Medicaid (All affiliates including Wellcare) *We do not accept Peachstate.
Decoding Your Coverage:
- Deductibles are paid out of pocket each year before insurance kicks in. Each family member usually has a separate deductible.
- Co Payments are flat fees charged each time you visit the doctor or use any medical service, regardless of the cost of the procedure
- Coinsurance requires you to pay a percentage of the total cost of the care. Many plans require either co insurance or co pay but some charge both.
- Maximum out of pocket expense is the most you’ll have to spend before all of your medical bills are covered.