North Atlanta Ob/Gyn
North Atlanta Ob/Gyn Board Certified Obstetrics, Gynecologists, Urogynecologist, and Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapists located in Atlanta / Sandy Springs / Northside, GA, Alpharetta / Avalon, GA, and Marietta / East Cobb, GA
Welcome to North Atlanta Ob/Gyn – Your Partner in Women's Health. Elevate your reproductive, sexual, and overall well-being as a woman with the dynamic gynecological expertise of our board-certified team at North Atlanta Ob/Gyn, serving Alpharetta, Marietta, and Atlanta, Georgia. From sunrise to sunset, we are here for your women's healthcare needs.
Gynecology is a medical specialty dedicated to the care and treatment of the female reproductive system and broader aspects of women's health. Our experienced gynecology team at North Atlanta Ob/Gyn focuses on maintaining your well-being and providing expert care for various stages of life, from puberty to pregnancy and menopause. We're here to address concerns related to:
- Fallopian tubes
But that's not all – we are your go-to for everything related to women's health. From sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and contraception to hormone imbalances, abnormal bleeding, pelvic pain, and more, we've got you covered.
When to Visit a Gynecologist
Your well-being is our priority, and regular gynecology visits are a crucial part of maintaining it. Schedule your well-woman annual exam, starting as an adolescent. These annual check-ups help you understand your body, its rhythms, and can catch diseases or complications early, often before you notice any symptoms.
You should also reach out to North Atlanta Ob/Gyn if you experience:
- Abnormal bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Irregular menstruation
- Sexual dysfunction
- Family Planning
- The need for STI testing and treatment
Our gynecologists are here for more than just reproductive concerns. We provide guidance for a range of conditions, including depression, anxiety, hormone imbalances, osteoporosis, breast health, and other chronic conditions.
Comprehensive Gynecology Services
North Atlanta Ob/Gyn is your one-stop destination for comprehensive gynecological care. We offer a wide range of services to cater to your unique needs, including:
- Well-woman annual exams: Preventive healthcare visits where we perform pelvic examinations and address your sexual and general health questions.
- Pap smears: Vital screening for cervical cancer during your well-woman annual exam. We customize your screening schedule based on your age and health history.
- Mammography: Annual mammograms for breast cancer screening, typically starting at age 40-45. We assess your risk and provide guidance on mammography frequency and breast self-examinations.
- Bone Density Screening: A bi-annual bone mineral content and density scan can be performed at age 65, 50-64 if you have certain risk factors.
Your health is our mission. If it's time for your next preventive gynecology visit or if you have any health concerns, don't hesitate to call North Atlanta Ob/Gyn or book your visit online today. We're here to empower you on your journey to optimal health and well-being.